No. This is a very common question after Facebook’s decision to shut down Parse. Unlike Parse and others BaaS, our MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want.
Articles in this section
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting
- CORS Policy - troubleshooting
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [MAILGUN]
- How can I hide a Column on my Admin app?
- How can I customize my Admin app?
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?
- How can I change the columns' order on Admin?
- Android Push Notification - troubleshooting
- I changed my account key, how can I reconfigure it on CLI?