No. This is a very common question after Facebook’s decision to shut down Parse. Unlike Parse and others BaaS, our MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want.
Articles in this section
- How can I contribute a guest post to Back4app?
- Can I add more than one GeoPoint column in a class?
- How to redirect the user after email confirmation
- Can I add files via Admin App?
- How to delete an account at Back4App?
- How to send multi-language emails?
- What is necessary to import your own SSL Certificate?
- How to rebuild an App?
- What is the best way to access my data?
- How can I import relational data using the Dashboard?