No. This is a very common question after Facebook’s decision to shut down Parse. Unlike Parse and others BaaS, our MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want.
Articles in this section
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App!
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?
- Where can I find Back4App lovers?
- How to install a NPM module at Back4App?
- How can I call a cloud-function through URL?