No. This is a very common question after Facebook’s decision to shut down Parse. Unlike Parse and others BaaS, our MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want.
Articles in this section
- How to rebuild an App?
- What is the best way to access my data?
- How can I import relational data using the Dashboard?
- What is the difference between "WebHosting and Custom Domain" and "Server URL and Live Query"?
- How can I import different JS files on main.js?
- How to update a user?
- How can I change my Back4App Password?
- How can I change my Back4App email Account?
- How can I update my credit card info?
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?