The data stored at Back4app is safe and a daily automated backup routine is in place. We do automatic backups once an hour that are stored for 7 days and once a day that are stored for 30 days. If you need any assistance with backup/restoring your data, you can ask us through web-site chat.
Articles in this section
- Android Push Notification - troubleshooting
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App?