The data stored at Back4app is safe and a daily automated backup routine is in place. We do automatic backups once an hour that are stored for 7 days and once a day that are stored for 30 days. If you need any assistance with backup/restoring your data, you can ask us through web-site chat.
Articles in this section
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App!
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?
- Where can I find Back4App lovers?
- How to install a NPM module at Back4App?
- How can I call a cloud-function through URL?