Yes. You just have to point your database URL (using Back4app dashboard) to your MLabs database instance. If you want to migrate your database from MLab to Back4App you can dump your data, send us the database and our engineering team will re-create your app.
Articles in this section
- How to rebuild an App?
- What is the best way to access my data?
- How can I import relational data using the Dashboard?
- What is the difference between "WebHosting and Custom Domain" and "Server URL and Live Query"?
- How can I import different JS files on main.js?
- How to update a user?
- How can I change my Back4App Password?
- How can I change my Back4App email Account?
- How can I update my credit card info?
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?