Yes. You just have to point your database URL (using Back4app dashboard) to your MLabs database instance. If you want to migrate your database from MLab to Back4App you can dump your data, send us the database and our engineering team will re-create your app.
Articles in this section
- How can I update my credit card info?
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [MAILGUN]
- How can I hide a Column on my Admin app?
- How can I customize my Admin app?