Yes. You just have to point your database URL (using Back4app dashboard) to your MLabs database instance. If you want to migrate your database from MLab to Back4App you can dump your data, send us the database and our engineering team will re-create your app.
Articles in this section
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?
- How can I change the columns order on Admin?
- Android Push Notification - troubleshooting
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?