Yes. You just have to point your database URL (using Back4app dashboard) to your MLabs database instance. If you want to migrate your database from MLab to Back4App you can dump your data, send us the database and our engineering team will re-create your app.
Articles in this section
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App!
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?
- Where can I find Back4App lovers?
- How to install a NPM module at Back4App?
- How can I call a cloud-function through URL?