Once your app exceeds the request limit, any further requests will be dropped until the average number of requests sent over a trailing 1-minute window drops under the request limit for this app. To prevent the requests from failing you should adjust your plan limits.
Articles in this section
- What is necessary to import your own SSL Certificate?
- How to rebuild an App?
- What is the best way to access my data?
- How can I import relational data using the Dashboard?
- What is the difference between "WebHosting and Custom Domain" and "Server URL and Live Query"?
- How can I import different JS files on main.js?
- How to update a user?
- How can I change my Back4App Password?
- How can I change my Back4App email Account?
- How can I update my credit card info?