Once your app exceeds the request limit, any further requests will be dropped until the average number of requests sent over a trailing 1-minute window drops under the request limit for this app. To prevent the requests from failing you should adjust your plan limits.
Articles in this section
- How to update a user?
- How can I change my Back4App Password?
- How can I change my Back4App email Account?
- How can I update my credit card info?
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting