Once your app exceeds the request limit, any further requests will be dropped until the average number of requests sent over a trailing 1-minute window drops under the request limit for this app. To prevent the requests from failing you should adjust your plan limits.
Articles in this section
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [MAILGUN]
- How can I hide a Column on my Admin app?
- How can I customize my Admin app?
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?