Once your app exceeds the request limit, any further requests will be dropped until the average number of requests sent over a trailing 1-minute window drops under the request limit for this app. To prevent the requests from failing you should adjust your plan limits.
Articles in this section
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App!
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?
- Where can I find Back4App lovers?
- How to install a NPM module at Back4App?
- How can I call a cloud-function through URL?