Once your app exceeds the request limit, any further requests will be dropped until the average number of requests sent over a trailing 1-minute window drops under the request limit for this app. To prevent the requests from failing you should adjust your plan limits.
Articles in this section
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?
- How can I change the columns order on Admin?
- Android Push Notification - troubleshooting
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?