Yes. For database, your MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want. For Parse Server, it is now open source. You can get it from GitHub and install on your own server.
Articles in this section
- How to see the logs on DataDog?
- Meta Data Protection Assessment
- How to find my Containers App ID?
- How to find my Back4App App ID?
- How to see the logs on sumo logic?
- How to see the logs on Papertrail?
- How can I contribute a guest post to Back4app?
- Can I add more than one GeoPoint column in a class?
- How to redirect the user after email confirmation
- Can I add files via Admin App?