Yes. For database, your MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want. For Parse Server, it is now open source. You can get it from GitHub and install on your own server.
Articles in this section
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?
- How can I change the columns order on Admin?
- Android Push Notification - troubleshooting
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?