Yes. For database, your MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want. For Parse Server, it is now open source. You can get it from GitHub and install on your own server.
Articles in this section
- How to update a user?
- How can I change my Back4App Password?
- How can I change my Back4App email Account?
- How can I update my credit card info?
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting