Yes. For database, your MongoRocks database is always accessible. You can connect to it at any time using any MongoClient and make a dump of it and restore this dump wherever you want. For Parse Server, it is now open source. You can get it from GitHub and install on your own server.
Articles in this section
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [MAILGUN]
- How can I hide a Column on my Admin app?
- How can I customize my Admin app?
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?