We have no vendor lock in and you are safe with us. Even if we decide to shut down, you can extract your Mongo DB database (the database is always accessible) and run it on Parse Open Source.
Articles in this section
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App?
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?