All the operations that use the API are counted as an API request. Some examples are queries, authentication, cloud code calls, etc. On Push, what counts as a request is the Push Sending request. The push itself does not count as API request.
Articles in this section
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [MAILGUN]
- How can I hide a Column on my Admin app?
- How can I customize my Admin app?
- How can I add more than one user to access the admin?