All the operations that use the API are counted as an API request. Some examples are queries, authentication, cloud code calls, etc. On Push, what counts as a request is the Push Sending request. The push itself does not count as API request.
Articles in this section
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App!
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?
- Where can I find Back4App lovers?
- How to install a NPM module at Back4App?
- How can I call a cloud-function through URL?