All the operations that use the API are counted as an API request. Some examples are queries, authentication, cloud code calls, etc. On Push, what counts as a request is the Push Sending request. The push itself does not count as API request.
Articles in this section
- Android Push Notification - troubleshooting
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App?