All the operations that use the API are counted as an API request. Some examples are queries, authentication, cloud code calls, etc. On Push, what counts as a request is the Push Sending request. The push itself does not count as API request.
Articles in this section
- What is necessary to import your own SSL Certificate?
- How to rebuild an App?
- What is the best way to access my data?
- How can I import relational data using the Dashboard?
- What is the difference between "WebHosting and Custom Domain" and "Server URL and Live Query"?
- How can I import different JS files on main.js?
- How to update a user?
- How can I change my Back4App Password?
- How can I change my Back4App email Account?
- How can I update my credit card info?