All the operations that use the API are counted as an API request. Some examples are queries, authentication, cloud code calls, etc. On Push, what counts as a request is the Push Sending request. The push itself does not count as API request.
Articles in this section
- How to see the logs on DataDog?
- Meta Data Protection Assessment
- How to find my Containers App ID?
- How to find my Back4App App ID?
- How to see the logs on sumo logic?
- How to see the logs on Papertrail?
- How can I contribute a guest post to Back4app?
- Can I add more than one GeoPoint column in a class?
- How to redirect the user after email confirmation
- Can I add files via Admin App?