The only accepted format in your folder Cloud is .js. Inside your public folder, you can add any format files, but we won't execute them, for example, if you want to access a .py, .php or .zip file, you won't be able to see it.
Articles in this section
- How to see the logs on DataDog?
- Meta Data Protection Assessment
- How to find my Containers App ID?
- How to find my Back4App App ID?
- How to see the logs on sumo logic?
- How to see the logs on Papertrail?
- How can I contribute a guest post to Back4app?
- Can I add more than one GeoPoint column in a class?
- How to redirect the user after email confirmation
- Can I add files via Admin App?