The only accepted format in your folder Cloud is .js. Inside your public folder, you can add any format files, but we won't execute them, for example, if you want to access a .py, .php or .zip file, you won't be able to see it.
Articles in this section
- Manage Parse Server Version
- What can I do at the Core Settings?
- How can I use the Parse Server 3rd party authentication?
- Parse JS SDK Troubleshooting
- I’m a new user at Back4App, how to start?
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?