The only accepted format in your folder Cloud is .js. Inside your public folder, you can add any format files, but we won't execute them, for example, if you want to access a .py, .php or .zip file, you won't be able to see it.
Articles in this section
- How can I contribute a guest post to Back4app?
- Can I add more than one GeoPoint column in a class?
- How to redirect the user after email confirmation
- Can I add files via Admin App?
- How to delete an account at Back4App?
- How to send multi-language emails?
- What is necessary to import your own SSL Certificate?
- How to rebuild an App?
- What is the best way to access my data?
- How can I import relational data using the Dashboard?