The only accepted format in your folder Cloud is .js. Inside your public folder, you can add any format files, but we won't execute them, for example, if you want to access a .py, .php or .zip file, you won't be able to see it.
Articles in this section
- How can I update my credit card info?
- What is Back4App’s VAT number?
- I acquired a Dedicated Instance, what should I do now?
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [SENDGRID]
- Routing & Single Page Application
- Parse Server not working properly (Android 4.X)
- Routes of my Web app aren't working - troubleshooting
- How can I use my own verification email tool? [MAILGUN]
- How can I hide a Column on my Admin app?
- How can I customize my Admin app?