The only accepted format in your folder Cloud is .js. Inside your public folder, you can add any format files, but we won't execute them, for example, if you want to access a .py, .php or .zip file, you won't be able to see it.
Articles in this section
- Does the collaborator have full access to the settings of my app?
- How to delete files completely?
- How can I enable Verification Emails?
- How can I enable the API Public at Back4App?
- Can you use public APIs in Back4App?
- How can I contributing to the features from Back4App!
- How can I use Back4App webhosting?
- Where can I find Back4App lovers?
- How to install a NPM module at Back4App?
- How can I call a cloud-function through URL?