This guide shows an alternative to use SendGrid as an option to send Verification and Reset Password emails.
Create a file called
package.json, and inside this file, you need to install the parse-server-sendgrid-email-adapter module, like:
Go to Back4App Website, log in and then find your app. After that, click on
Dashboard link. To deploy your Cloud Code, simply click on the
+ ADD button and select the
package.json that you created at the previous step, then click on the
2. Step 2:
After finishing the deploy of the code above, please send us (by ticket or chat) the following credentials:
- From Address: The sender email;
- API Key: Your SendGrid API key;
- Verification Email Template: Sengrid template ID;
- Password Reset Template: Sengrid template ID;
- Your Back4app App ID: If you don't know where is this info, you can check this link: Where are my Keys and ID?
Great! In case you face any trouble while integrating this module, feel free to contact us!
If you would like to enable Mailgun as an adapter to your app, read more details here.